1. You must be 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority as per the laws of the country from which you are when using the Service.
2. You must register with Qewam to use and benefit from the service by writing your full name as it appears in your official papers, your current address, your mobile number, a valid email, and any information required as shown.
Qewam has the right to refuse the request to create an account or cancel an account for any reason under granted powers.
3. Qewam has the right to use the provided email address as the primary means of communication.
4. The user is responsible for keeping their password secure. Qewam is not responsible for any loss or damage that may occur as a result of forgetting or not maintaining the security of the account and password.
5. The user is responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, images and links that are uploaded under his account in Qewam (“Store Content”). No computer virus, worm or code of a destructive nature should be transmitted.
Account activation: 1 Qewam account:
2. If you subscribe to the Service on behalf of the Employer, the Employer is the Account Holder, and you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind the Employer to the Terms of Service.
2.2 Payment Services, SADAD Account, Visa/MasterCard, and Credit Card:
1. On behalf of the user, providing SADAD, Visa, or MasterCard with their information at the request of the account holder is required after completing the registration.
2. The user acknowledges that the activation of the SADAD account and/or the credit card payment services and/or Visa/MasterCard will be his full responsibility as the owner of the account. If they do not wish to keep it active, the responsibility for cancellation also lies with them whereas SADAD services and/or Visa/MasterCard credit cards are third-party services.
If it is modified or changed, a new version will be published on the application/website. The modifications are effective as of the date of publication. The use of the SADAD account services and/or the Visa/MasterCard credit card payment services in the user’s store after the publication of the SADAD account modifications and/or the payment terms of the Visa/MasterCard credit card is considered an agreement to the terms of the new SADAD account and/or the terms of the Visa/MasterCard credit card payment services.
In the event that the user rejects any changes to the SADAD account and/or payment terms with a Visa/MasterCard credit card, he must deactivate the SADAD account and/or the credit card payment service of the Visa/MasterCard and not continue to use the SADAD account and/or Visa/MasterCard Credit card payment services in its own store.
1. Technical support is provided to all Qewam users and is only available via the website and e-mail.
4. The account holder may not use the Qewam service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and may not use the service including in violation of any laws in the jurisdiction (including copyright laws), the laws applicable to the user with your customer or the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in your use of the Service.
5. The user agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit, use or access any part of the Service without the express written permission of Qewam.
6. The user is not entitled to purchase search engine or other pay-per-click tags (eg Google AdWords) or identifier names that use texture tags or variations and typefaces for the purpose of manipulation.
7. (User should be aware that their Subscription Content (excluding Payment Information) may be transmitted unencrypted and include (a) transmission over various networks and (b) changes to adapt and align with the technical requirements of the connecting networks or devices. Information is also encrypted in transit from one network to another)
• Qewam has the right to modify or terminate the Service For any reason and without notice at any time.
• Qewam has the right to refuse to activate the service for any person for any reason at any time.
• Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retaliation) from any Qewam customer, Qewam employee, member, or official will result in immediate account termination.
• Qewam does not display pre-stored Content and it is at our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Stored Content available via the Service.
• Qewam has the right to provide services to competitors and does not promise any form of exclusivity in any of the sectors available in the market. The User also acknowledges and agrees that Qewam employees and contractors may be Qewam customers/traders at the same time and that they may compete with the User, but that Qewam shall not use the User’s confidential information in doing so.
• In the event of a dispute regarding the ownership of the account, Qewam has the right to request documentation to verify or confirm the ownership of the account. Documents may include, but are not limited to, an electronic (scanned) copy of the user’s business license, a copy of the national identity card, the last four digits of the credit card on file, and so on.
• Qewam has the right to decide, at its sole discretion, who owns the account and may transfer the account to the rightful owner. If Qewam is not able to logically determine the legitimate owner of the account, it has the right to temporarily suspend the account until a decision is made between the two conflicting parties.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. The User agrees and understands that Qewam shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, reputation, use, data, or unauthorized losses. Other tangibles result from the use or inability to use the Service.
3. The account holder is entirely responsible for the use. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR statutory warranty or conditions.
4. Qewam does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. Qewam does not warrant that the results of using the Service will be accurate or reliable.
6. Qewam does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other materials purchased or obtained from the User through the Service will meet your expectations or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Waiver and Complete Agreement
Intellectual Property and Customer Content
1. Qewam is not entitled to claim intellectual property rights over the Content you raise to stature, and all the content you carry is yours. You can also delete the Qewam store at any time by requesting account deletion from Customer Service
2. When the content is uploaded to the store, the user agrees to the following:
(a) allow other Internet users to view the content of the store.
(b) allow Qewam to display and save your Store content.
(c) Qewam has the right to review the uploaded store content at any time.
3. The user retains ownership of all content that is uploaded to the Qewam store, and in any case when the store is public, it is an approval for others to view the content of the store.
The user is also responsible for applying the laws or regulations applicable to the content of the store.
4. Qewam will not disclose confidential user information to third parties unless it is required during the provision of the service. Confidential information includes any material or information that a user provides to Qewam that is not known to the public.
Confidential information does not include information that:
(a) was available in the public domain at the time we received it
(b) came into the public domain after it was received through no fault of its own
(c) received from someone other than you without breach of our obligations or confidentiality ours or theirs,
or (d) who are required to disclose it by law.
5. Qewam has an open license to use the names, trademarks, service marks, and logos associated with the User’s store to promote the Service.
1. Textures may be modified on brochure templates to add new designs, technical changes, and updates as required.
2. Qewam owns the intellectual property rights to its brochure design template. If you exceed the rights granted through a purchase, Qewam may take legal and administrative action against the user such as account modification or closure.
3. It is the user’s responsibility to ensure that the use of old or new Qewam design templates does not replace or damage the user’s content.
Payment of Fees
1. User pays the fees charged for subscribing to the Service (“Subscription Fee”) and any other fees required including, but not limited to, fees related to executing transactions in your Account (“Transaction Fees”) and fees related to the purchase of any Products or Services such as brochures or third-party services (“Additional Fees”). Subscription fees, transaction fees, and additional fees are referred to as “Fees”.
2. The user must write valid credit card information in the registration file to pay all periodic financial obligations. Qewam will record the fees charged to the credit card account whose information has been written (the “Authorized Card”), and Qewam will continue to charge the approved card (or any alternative card) for the fees due until the Services are terminated and only when all fees due are paid in full unless otherwise stated.
All basic fees and other fees are in Saudi Riyals, and all payments must be in Saudi Arabian currency.
3. The subscription fee is paid in advance, and an invoice will be issued within 30 days (all these dates are classified as “Billing Date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be calculated from time to time at the discretion of the User and the User will be charged on each invoice date for all outstanding fees not previously paid. The charges are written on the invoice that will be sent to the account holder via the email written in the registration file. An invoice will appear on the account subscription page in the Qewam website/app.
Users have about two weeks to bring up and settle any issues related to subscription fee billing.
4. All fees do not include state, provincial, local, or other national sales, goods, services, and fees. This includes fees that are in the future.
5. Qewam does not provide a refund service.