Welcome to QewamX!
When the term “personal information” is used in this policy, it refers to any information relating to a specific person but does not guarantee the name, work address, or email address of an organization employee or their phone number.
We will store your personal information where it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date with the information you provide to us. If you request access to your personal information, we will inform you of the existence, use, and disclosure of your personal information as permitted by laws and regulations and provide you with access to that information. We will always ask for your consent before using your personal information for any other purposes.
What information do we collect and why?
• We collect information from visitors to Qewam’s website about their device, browser, network connection, and IP address. We may also receive personal information when you submit requests, support tickets, or other requests to Qewam through any of our sites.
• We collect telephone numbers and call logs from telephone support users.
• We collect the name, email address, and store URL (URL) from portal users.
We use this information to service your account, improve our services, and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you visit web pages hosted by Qewam, communicate with us either by email, web, instant messaging, or telephone, or post content on our websites (including forums and blogs).
We also collect any additional information you may provide to us. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data that may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that connects to our websites and merchant stores.
• We may also use web beacons, tracking technology, and other automated tracking methods on our websites in communications with you and in our products and services to measure performance and engagement.
• We operate and provide our services including providing customer support and improving, repairing, and customizing our services.
We understand how people use our Services to analyze, and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research and develop, test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
When and why we might share personal information with a third party
• Qewam works with a third party to help provide you with our services, and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. In some limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with a third party to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or to respond to legal requests by official authorities including to meet security or law enforcement requirements and judicial rulings and decisions.
We may also receive personal information from our partners and third parties.
• We may share personal information with a third party to prevent, investigate or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or any other agreement relating to the Services or as otherwise required Law.
• We may also share personal information with a company that acquires our business, whether through a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or procedure.
If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
• We may use the personal information we collect from you or your customers to contact or market to your customers directly.
• We may provide the personal information we collect from you or your customers to other companies to market their products or services.
• Qewam will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with a third party for purposes other than those described.
What do we do with your personal information when you terminate your relationship with us?
• We will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with laws and regulations.
• We will continue to store anonymous information such as website visits without identifiers to improve our services.
How do we keep your personal information securely?
• We follow industry standards in managing information security to protect sensitive information such as financial information, employee details, and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems are applied to people, processes, and IT systems on the basis of risk management.
• A qualified third party is used to manage the payment gateway and administer and audit our payment gateways.
• No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
How do we protect your information across borders?
• Qewam may transmit personal information outside the country or region, and Qewam is still responsible for personal information that is transferred to a third party abroad for processing or to support our efforts in providing our services to you.
Any personal information that is transferred to a third party for data processing is subject by law and subject to a level of protection similar to that provided by QEWAM. “A Similar level of protection” here means a level of protection generally equivalent to the level of protection provided by Qewam.
Control and Access to Your Personal Information
• You retain all of your rights to your personal information and store content and may access them at any time. In addition, Qewam takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your personal information.
You can update many types of personal information such as payment information or contacts within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, please contact us to make the required changes.